Unit Base Solutions
We do perfectly coordinated unit base set-up wherever you need it, from muddy field to central city car park.
Integrated end-to-end support
Planning and prep
- Site recce to assess requirements for trackway, water, power, light, waste and recycling
- Appraisal of low carbon, zero waste opportunities
- Detailed proposal laying out equipment combinations, delivery schedules, managed service requirements and costings
- Day before ‘final checks’ by your account manager, capturing any last-minute requirements
- Deliveries and site set-up
- Sign-off and handover to the locations team
Managed servicing and ongoing support
- Ongoing equipment management: servicing of bowsers, refuelling of mechanical plant, emptying of EcoPods
- Carbon reporting
- Ongoing real-time spend reporting
- Schedule for site clearance prepared by your account manager
- Dismantling of infrastructure coordinated by our team, minimising physical disruption to site
Left Bank Pictures
"I have have worked with Location One over the last 10 years and have always found their team to work really well with our Location team on the ground. The back office support is also second to none, particularly around the accounts and purchase order process."
Fast and Furious 9
"The epitome of small enough to care, big enough to deliver! Shows like Fast & Furious need reliable and responsible suppliers who tick all of the health and safety and compliance boxes. Location One do that and their commitment to environment also makes them a 'go to' supplier."
"The service offered from Location One is second to none and allows me to get on with the things I need to be concentrating on. If something needs doing I can trust them to do it swiftly and without a fuss"
Location One worked closely with us to ensure our production was as environmentally friendly as it could be when on location. The waste reporting has been really useful and allowed us to track how we were doing with our recycling.
"The Location One London team have been so solid, communication has been perfect. We had many changes over the course of filming yet nothing has slipped - from the delivery drivers to the prep team for the rental equipment I don’t have a single complaint."
The Spanish Princess
"Thanks to all at Location One Bristol for the brilliant support you have given us over the last few months on this mammoth show. See you on the next one! "
Dungeons and Dragons
"My first time filming in Newcastle was made one thousand times easier by Dave and his team of guys. Having his team help with set-up and strike of all of our locations was brilliant."
"The Manchester Location One Team are an extension of our Locations Department. Day or night they manage to come up with the goods in a professional and efficient manner."
"We could not film Vera without Location One's Newcastle Branch. The team are brilliant and the service comes with a smile and a 'can-do' attitude every time."
"Location One are like an extension of our department. Lovely staff and fantastic service!"
"I have been using Location One since 2008. Then in London, I am now in Wales and the service is as good now as it was when Crispin was delivering the bowsers. Personable and dependable, Location One truely cares."